Food and Beverage
Customer satisfaction is as important as revenue in food industry. Therefore, in today’s digitized world, you need to make sure that you have a team or a professional to manage the online presence of the restaurants and a tram to handle customers through the call center set up. Here, you will be able to stay in connection with your customers or potential customers 24×7.
- High volume of calls lead to low customer satisfaction.
- Call centers use multiple systems and tools to resolve a single query; it results in lack of productivity.
- It is difficult to keep track of customer complaints.
- Customer service agent is unable to accurately answer a question.
- Agents cannot be evaluated because there is no analytics.
How Food industry can benefit from Instacall?
- IVRs collect information about customer’s needs and quickly route their calls to the most appropriate agent or department.
- You can be more responsive on a single platform with vendors and suppliers.
- You can handle orders and deliveries quickly.
- You can note every complaint in ticketing and follow up the process.
- You can send bulk SMS for outbound campaigns to achieve marketing goals.
- You can improve transparency on the courier delivery operations.
- Reports will give you insight to offer incentives to most productive operators.
Instacall Cloud Contact Centre:
- integrates computer and telephone into a single system so that agents can communicate with customers
or clients by phone call, and maintain a consistent record of all communications
- includes call-routing, aided by interactive voice response (IVR), to ensure that customers and
clients get to speak to a qualified agent in the right department.
- gives access to high-level dashboards and detailed analytics, including data like average call
duration, call waiting time etc.
- is hosted in the cloud by a service provider, eliminating the need for the contact center
organization to deploy or maintain any hardware systems other than the computers and phones that
users need to access the system