Time is precious, especially, in healthcare industry. It is important to take immediate actions while communicating with patients. However, there are some challenges which prevent seamless customer service.
- Operators do not address unsatisfactory experiences to the organization directly.
- Call agents give wrong information or they show lack of care.
- Call quality is not monitored.
- Handling of medical data is disorganized.
- Patients are not given any other communication channel besides phone support.
How Healthcare can benefit from Instacall?
- Cloud IVR helps patients to do information requests and scheduling by themselves.
- Cloud hosted call center provides a common platform to route the patient to the best possible solution or resource.
- All-in-one platform improves interdepartmental communication.
- CRM integration eases to retrieve documents, queries, and historical data belonging to patients.
- Callbacks save time and improves patient satisfaction by decreasing their hold time.
- Outbound campaigns can be managed automatically with a preexisting list of patients.
- Real-time monitoring provides an insight to observe how agents interact with patients.
- FAQ part helps to deliver right information to patients.
Instacall Cloud Contact Centre:
- integrates computer and telephone into a single system so that agents can communicate with customers
or clients by phone call, and maintain a consistent record of all communications
- includes call-routing, aided by interactive voice response (IVR), to ensure that customers and
clients get to speak to a qualified agent in the right department.
- gives access to high-level dashboards and detailed analytics, including data like average call
duration, call waiting time etc.
- is hosted in the cloud by a service provider, eliminating the need for the contact center
organization to deploy or maintain any hardware systems other than the computers and phones that
users need to access the system