Travel and hospitality industry thrives on good customer service. Superior customer experience is necessary for generating revenue. Cloud-based call center software provides seamless support and real-time updates about clients’ journey.
- Agents do not know about likes and dislikes of the customers and delivering exceptional customer experience is doubtful.
- Customers are restricted to reach through multiple channels.
- Slow response time results in costly and ineffective service.
- Customers’ immediate and most common questions are not answered at once.
- Lack of data analytics deteriorates your business.
How Travel industry can benefit from Instacall?
- You can route conversations to the agent best suited to solve them quickly and correctly.
- Your agents will do fewer mistakes because of customer-oriented training tools.
- Keeping track of all the calls will help you to draw out better marketing campaigns.
- CRM database will enable your agents to reach all necessary information about clients. Besides offering personalized touch, you will save customers’ time.
- Customer issues are recorded within a single ticket and it allows you to support in a simplified way.
Instacall Cloud Contact Centre:
- integrates computer and telephone into a single system so that agents can communicate with customers
or clients by phone call, and maintain a consistent record of all communications
- includes call-routing, aided by interactive voice response (IVR), to ensure that customers and
clients get to speak to a qualified agent in the right department.
- gives access to high-level dashboards and detailed analytics, including data like average call
duration, call waiting time etc.
- is hosted in the cloud by a service provider, eliminating the need for the contact center
organization to deploy or maintain any hardware systems other than the computers and phones that
users need to access the system